Country View Campground
S110W26400 Craig Avenue
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY in the Campground area and roads leading in and out of the Campground. There are children playing.
- THE SWIMMING POOL and other facilities are for registered campers. Please observe our pool rules for your own safety and enjoyment.
- VISITORS ARE WELCOME - and are asked to register at the office and park their vehicles in the visitors' parking area. There is a visitor fee which entitles them to the use of our facilities. VISITING HOURS are until 10 pm.
- PETS ARE WELCOME - and must be kept on a leash. Please do not leave them tied outside while you are away from your campsite as they may disturb other guests. Keep them away from penned animals. Please clean up after them.
- RESTROOMS will be closed for cleaning at times posted. Please observe these times; we all appreciate a clean restroom! Please accompany children in the restrooms.
- CHECK-OUT TIME is 12 noon. Please leave your campsite neat and orderly for the next camper.
- FIRES are permitted only in the ring at each site. Please do not move fire rings. Do not cut any trees or branches on the Campground or surrounding area.
- LARGE RUGS AND PATIO MATS kill the grass; please limit the size of your rug to a 2 x 3.
- PLEASE DO NOT CROSS ANY FENCE into neighboring property. The surrounding area is a WORKING FARM. Please respect the land and keep children and pets out of any fields.
- There is only ONE UNIT AND ONE VEHICLE PER CAMPSITE under one registration. Extra vehicles are to be registered and parked in the visitor parking. Please do not park on the grass or in another campsite, even if it is vacant.
- WISCONSIN RECYCLES - There are recycling bins and Dumpsters for trash located by the storage shed west of the main office. You may also leave your trash bags next to the road at your campsite for pickup.
- PLEASE no on-site washing of vehicles!
- QUIET HOURS - 10PM to 8AM
- PLEASE let us know of any condition requiring our attention
- THANK YOU for staying with us. Enjoy yourself and PLEASE COME BACK!
- Two night minimum for reservations
- Three night minimum for holiday weekends
- A deposit is required to secure all reservations
- Deposit for a campsite is $25.00
- Deposit for a campsite on a holiday is $50.00
- A $25 site fee will apply for concert weekends.
- Deposits/Site Fees should be sent within 10 days of making reservations
Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests and therefore, we adhere to our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival, or entire deposit/site fee will be forfeited
- All cancellations will be charged a $5.00 processing fee
- No-shows forfeit entire deposit/site fee
Rates are based on two people. There is an additional charge of $2 per night for each child over the age of three years, and $10 for each additional adult.
- Tent Site (no hookups) $25/night
- Tent Site (water, electricity) $28/night
- Campsite (water, 30 amp electricity) $34/night
- Campsite (water, 30 amp electricity, sewer) $38/night
- Weekly Rate Pay for 6 days/7th Free
All rates include use of the pool, hot showers, all recreational facilities and any special events.
- Air conditioning or electric heater $2/day
- Visitor Fee (until 10 pm) $3/person
Site & Contents © Copyright 2017 Country View Campground. All rights reserved.